[T3] '67 Sqbk Maybe for Sale

The times they are a changin'.  We're buying a house closer to town
and with the several positives that brings, the big negative is the
lack of space for long term project cars.  I may have to sell the
'67 Sqbk I bought way back in '75.  If anyone is really interested,
please let me know.

Here are the specifics:
'67 Sqbk, dark blue, red hood, small rust in battery tray and a few
other very small areas.  Repainted in '78 MAACO.  Was running when
I parked it 10 years ago, engine turned over by hand 3 years ago.
High back later T3 seats and shoulder belts, seats very worn.
Extra parts included: windshield, 2 pair carbs, other stuff I've had
so long I've forgotten what I have.  Tires barely holding air,
suggest replacing before towing.  Ignition switch replaced with
generic switch.  Dash has single crack in usual place.

Hate to sell, but since I haven't done anything to this car in
over 10 years, I don't see when I will.  I have a truck that's
been in the family since '65, and I'll never give that up, and
it needs attention too.

Other than the seats & belts, I've kept this original,
no darkside stuff on this car.  Only missing chrome on one door,
otherwise it's all there.

I'm in the Grass Valley area, 30 miles east of Sacramento.

Jeff

I still have various really cheap (free) T3 parts to distribute:
early hood in excellent shape, rear seat backs, late seat bottoms.
headlight bucket guts.  You come get this stuff or pay to ship.