[T3] It Goes!!

When I checked the fuel pressure it was kind of high (35 PSI).  I
lowered it to what it should be (A whole lot of 60 degree turns, I
thought I was going to take out the adjusting screw.).  I didn't have
to twiddle with the manifold pressure sensor much.

The performance isn't great, but I can get up to freeway speeds in a
reasonable amount of time.

Since I had done almost all of Muirs recommended 3K mile maintenance I
decided to to the rest and Lo and Behold the P.O. strikes again.  For
some reason he glued the paper gasket to the plate that goes under the
oil screen.  It took me about half an hour to get the crud off.  I may
have to go to his house and kill him.

Thanks for all the help everybody.

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square