Re: [T3] Spark plugs.. W8AC/121 145

On 10 May 2001, at 20:38, Keith Park wrote:

> What is the difference between the W8AC Bosch plugs we use and the
> Bosch 121 145 That I have a box of ??  They look the same.

W145 T1 is the old Bosch number equivalent to W8A. W8AC is the
same but has a copper core center electrode. I think the W8AC
have completely superceeded the W8As, but I really couldn't tell
you if they are really better or not. My impression is that it was a
marketing decision made to compete with NGK.

I don't know what the 121 might mean. May just be a date code.
These may actually be pretty old, because I think the Bosch
number evolved as follows:

145
W145 T1
W145 T1.1
W8A
W8AC

Regardless of age, they are probably fine unless you're talking
about a box of old worn-out plugs.