Re: [T3] Payment to Mark furhiman

On 11 May 2001, at 0:27, Jason Cornfeld wrote:

> hey people. I got a intake air distibutor from Mark furihman about a
> week ago? and i was supposed to pay him, but i have lost his address

Thanks to Mark for helping out here. I'm sure he will respond with
his address.

> P.S. Anyone know how to find TDC with the #1 in the firing position
> while the engine is in the car?

Remove the #1 spark plug and the RHS valve cover. Carefully stick
a screwdriver down the SP hole while a helper turns the engine over
with the generator belt until you get the #1 piston to its highest
position. Remove the screwdriver. Go under the car and verify that
BOTH the #1 valves are loose and that they stay loose as the
engine is rocked back and forth around that position.

If this is so, then turn the engine to the nearby TDC mark and this
will be TDC.

If either valve starts to tighten up near this point, then turn the
engine one full turn and set it to the TDC mark and that is TDC.