[T3] Some more question... and im in need of...

ok guys.. i am in need of a few parts i think... I have a 70 Fasty im
converting back to FI. on the oil breather sand.. one of the nuts is
supposed to have a 3 or for spade of prongs that goes under the nut for what
looks like in my book to be wires # 28-29 26-27 11-30? thats what it says in
muir.. not sure the exact #'s but i am pretty sure they ground there. does
anyone have that piece???and i need a fuel pump that works.. turns out i
thought i was on with what that gy in california send me (Gary Wilson....=(
) welll its bad too... dangit.. everything he sent me except for the
injectors and manifolds were wrong.. wasted 200.00 and i cant reach him...
but does anyone have a working fuel pump? Jim?? I just dont have the cash to
shell out for one from checker or autozone...  close to 200 bux..  i will
pay shipping etc.. and im pretty sure i got that all ok. and im trying to
figure out some tings with the relays... im pretty sure the pump rely is all
ok.. but is it supposed to make a sound or not? i ccan make the main relay
in the rear under the seat.. it makes a click sound when i turn on the
ignition. so i think i have it ok.. but on the main relay there is a spade
with 2 wires on it.. one grey with a black stripe. and a grey one with black
stripes on it. does that go to the engine compartment? to the T2 connector?
please help me.. im kinda confused.. . oh.. and there is an extra wire i
dont know where it goes.. it comes off the right hand side. under the intake
manifild. its ike the cold start device?? and it has one ot of the harness
oing into it. and one coming ut of the connectoe wth a spade on it.  any
ideas? and there is an extra one  a T1 connector nest to the distributor
connector...?Please reply to me directly... killer70vw@hotmail.com  or call
me at 801-771-7113 Im in utah.. Please help.. =)

jason