[T3] Payment to Mark furhiman

hey people. I got a intake air distibutor from Mark furihman about a week
ago? and i was supposed to pay him, but i have lost his address as i threw
away the box in my excitement and i cleared out all my old E-Mails... mark..
if a read this E-mail me with your address.. im not a flake.. and i promised
ya i would pay you and i will! =)

Later guys!!
     jason

P.S. Anyone know how to find TDC with the #1 in the firing position while
the engine is in the car? I am needing to put the distributor drive gear in
and im kinda scared to do it as i have spent a long time re-building the
engine.. and i want to get it in there right.. please reply to me direct at
killer70vw@hotmail.com any info wil be ppreciated.. i do have a bentley...