[T3] lost keys

I have an ignition switch here with a key. Or you can take a door lock out
and get the number off it and have a key cut from that. Some of the early
ign. switches didn't have the number stamped on them, got two of them here
like that. Gabrial's Lock and keys in Stockton Ca. did some for me from
numbers and on original blanks. his email addy is

  GABVWKEY@cs.com

You probably have "A" blanks, could be hard to find.

your almost neighbor,
Tom

http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.html