[T3] Type 3 Squareback parts

Hi,

I am resoring a car and it has come to the time to
find all the bits i
took
of a long time ago so naturally i have a few parts
missing and am
having trouble finding them in New Zealand. Looking
for parts for a 63
type
3 station wagen.

1, Rear boot latch (bolts onto body)
2, Rear number plate light
3, Interior panels (all)
4, Interior boot light
5, Head lining good or bad or just battons

Thanks
David

David,
      I have a '72 Squareback which has a custom black
headliner in perfect condition....but it is still ON
the car.  I have a few panels but not All.  I was
wondering if the Interior boot light is above the
driver side door...because i have one of those too.
And I have a rear SB door and body parts also.  i
lkive in Portland, OR and will be traveling to San
Deigo in the 2nd and 3rd weeks in July.  Please
contact me for any more information.

-Heather
'71 AT FI Fastback
'72 Squareback