[T3] type 3 invasion

August 16, 2003!!!

We have a great old drive in theater here in Parma, Idaho!  SO, if there is interest,
I will start the plans for a VW meet of the type 3 variety in aug 2003 to use that
facility.  we can do some herbie movies and such along with a car show!  the drive in
parks about 200 vehicles and they would all have space between them.  I would hope
that a 27 month notice would make it easy to plan for.

--
Brian--\x/64 Notch & 67 Fastback
http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/