Re: [T3] April showers, May flowers, corroded relays.

On 7 May 2001, at 19:58, jesse and monica wrote:

> the advantage of doing it with the garden hose (no jokes
> please!) is that you don't have to remove the hose connection up under
> the dash.

Gee, I never thought that pulling the hoses off at both ends was
any particular trouble. The garden hose would certainly work fine,
but seems to me that it also creates a great potential for making a
mess in the middle of your car.

Of course there are a number of other ways to make a mess doing
this job, too.