RE: [T3] Vallejo VW show?

>>>did see Todd Hanson and his Fasty (oh ... and his wife!) =)

Ha! It looks like Hal has married me off to my beautiful girlfriend this
weekend! The Fastback ran great all the way up from San Jose. It was good to
see my friends Hal and Greg again. I thought the entrance fee was too high
and the show could have been a little better organized (parking
arrangements, awards ceremony, etc.), but we had a good time.

So, who's going to Sacramento? Should we caravan from the south?

Cheers,

- Todd