[T3] Large rubbber grommet for fuel filler neck?

Hi again good people-

Does anybody know where, if anywhere, I can obtain a replacement for the
large rubber grommet that fits around the fuel filler pipe at the outlet
(the one that creates the seal between the filler pipe and the fender on I
believe 67 and later T3s). I was thinking perhaps the part was used on bugs
and ghias and might be compatible but I can't seem to find one in the RMMW
and WCM catalogs. Mine has rotted out finally after 33 years and I have had
to wrap the area in aluminum foil to keep the wheel dirt out. Talk about
cheesy!

Thanks,

David Y.
68 square