[T3] Thanks! (was: EMPI air cleaners and power loss)

Thanks so much for the quick responses! And on a Sunday no less. You volks
are the best!!!!!!! I will try to track down an original oil bath cleaner,
and in the mean time see if I can locate a new paper filter element for the
Brazillian unit following the leads provided. Thanks again!!

David Y.
68 Square