RE: [T3] Complete Electrical Shutdown - Solved

>Can't hurt, but your problem is still bound to be either a bad
>connection in a place that serves the whole car, or a defective
>battery. A voltmeter would pinpoint this in an instant.

Hey everyone,
The problem seemed to be either a bad positive battery connection (It looked
questionable so I replaced it) or a bad connetion that went to the battery.
It wasnt the main wire that goes to the middle of the battery connector, but
the one around the screw that hooks up to that circular plug.  As soon as I
touched the wire to move it out of the way, this popped off.  I replaced it
and the positive connector though and she started right up.
Thanks Jim, you hit the nail on the head.

Matt Small
OC Vintage Vee's
www.ocvv.org