[T3] re re fuel injection problem continues

I was wrong once again but I think it helped me find the real problem. I
was testing voltage  and testing it with the brain attached to the
distributor. but when I removed the distributor completely and tested
resistance accrost the contact points themselves then their is continuity
for 180 deg on both sides. the computer was stopping the flow on the good
side. now I think it is the computer. I just need to find one that works
that is cheap.

I just got a new job 35 miles away and the 63 chev does not get good
enough gas mileage to commute.

thanks

Joe