[T3] FI camshaft choices

Building a new engine for my 72 square.  bought most of the pieces at the
local flaps today, cases, cw crank, lifters, piston/cyls etc.  I was
wondering what cam options there might be.  I fully realize the injection
systems reliance on a good vacuum so obviously long duration/overlap cams
are out of the question.  I know that Web and a few others make cams that
they say are suited to fuel injection while offering a modest increase in
performance.

Any firsthand experience with any of these?

Steve