[T3] Fuel injection problem continues

I Am still having fits with my fi. When I bought the car it had
overheated and had a loose head. I tightened that and tested the
emmisions ant was told that the co was too high. I still had no power and
was way to rich. Flooding I thought. So I read on the internet and found
a place that said that the jettronics manifold pressure sensor could be
adjusted to lean out the mixture. I did that and then found that i was
not getting gas in two of the cylinders. The 4 and 1 cylinders. I also
was getting nothing when I pushed the throttle. The wires looked terrible
from the throttle switch so soldered the ends on many of the wires in the
harness and tried the engine. I then was spilling gas into the oil and
all over the ground from the exhaust. you all thought that it might be
the coold start injector but that did not fire all of the time. I just
pulled the injectors and the distributor and when the contact toints
breac contact on the distributor on ether side the 1 and 4 injectors
spray about 2 tabelspoons of fuel per side that is about a second and a
half of spray. Way too much at the wrong times   ---All of the time---. I
have checked the wires with the schematic I have and all looks well.

I need Ideas because I need this car soon.

Thanks.
Joe