[T3] fuel leak

Good day to everyone. I just got back from running errands and I could
smell gas so I climbed under the car, with the car running and checked all
the fuel lines going out of the tank and also to and from the pump (which
I had replaced about 2 weeks ago). All was fine. I then proceeded to open
the hood and pull out the liner and there was a puddle of gas, being fed
from the right side top hose (a vent hose I would presume). It appears
that pressure is building up and gas is leaking from there. I think it
might be a venting problem, but what can I do to stop this?

Thanks,

Charles