Re: (T3) oil strainer setup

<< Re: (T3) oil strainer setup >>
I had one of these CB performance in sump filter add-ons, and it really
worked well on my 71 square with a 1776 here in Arizona.  I also had a
temperature sender in the drain plug's place and it usually ran around 180 F
in the hot Arizona summers.  I believe the filter is identical to the ones
used in the GM 2.5L four cylinder, since my mom's old 1990 Grand Am used this
filter which fitted right into the oil pan; if you need replacements I would
compare the GM one with the VW adapted one.  I only replaced my filter
element once in about 3 years, since it cleaned up relatively well.
-Yancy Everhart