[T3] a few questions

Just a couple of questions: first, I seem to be having trouble putting my
heads back on. I have upgraded to 1835cc jugs and cylinders. When putting
the rockerarms back on they hit the 2 center head studs. Has anyone else had
this problem? I have a thin and thicker spacer under the rockers. Is this
right, because there is nothing said about spacers in any book that I have?
Does anyone have any little tricks when at this stage of an engine rebuild?
Next, I am going to be running the same duel carbs that were on the 1776cc,
do they need to be rejetted? Ok last one, I am going to put pop outs in my
71 square, does it already have the holes for the screws and hinges? Thanks
a bunch for all the help.

Ben
'71 square