[T3] new to the type 3 scene

Hello all, I am new to the type 3 scene.  Over the winter months I got myself a 1966 Squareback for $50.00, it seems to be all there and in real good shape even though the engine is seized up.  I just got 3 different shop manuals for my VW at a show in the Seattle area over the weekend so now I can start learning how to work on it for the next few years or so, plan on doing a full ground up resto/full custom show car. Now the big Question in that I am in need of good sources for new parts and other things for the type 3's to help me achieve my goal with this cool VW.

      Thanks,
      Andy W.
      1966 Squareback