RE: [T3] Turn Signal & Headlamp

> For the headlamps - the three connector wires - does is matter which
> one goes on which headlamp connector?

-----
Thanks to everyone and to my Bentley - it was easy as pie to get it all
working with the wiring diagram right in front of me!  As for my horn, I
found out I didn't have one at all. My wiring is there, it just needs to be
hooked up to a horn. Have seen the recent previous posts on those, so I
guess its just a matter of finding one in a junk yard or buying one.

I'm almost afraid to ask my next question, but here goes:
This is the first oil change since I owned the car.  I loosened the center
drain plug and then loosened the six cap nuts surrounding the plug.  The
drain plug came out fine and after letting the oil drain for about 20
minutes, I proceeded to remove the drain cover plate to get to the strainer
assembly.  Three of the six cap nuts wouldn't separate from the bolts they
were attached to.  Those aren't supposed to come out are they?  I didn't
find much literature surrounding these bolts in my manuals.  So I just
replaced the gaskets and put everything back the way it came out.  However
one of the bolts is stripped, as it won't tighten up.  Is there a specific
torque on the six cap nuts.  There was torque specified for the drain plug,
but not the six caps.  What can y'all tell me?

Thanks in advance,
Diana
'66 Square 12v
Overland Park (Kansas City) KS