[T3] speedvision "history of the beetle" show

Yesterday, I saw a show on Speedvision that was about the VW beetles.
During one section of the show, they showed the factory assembly lines with
no commentary, just some music in the background.  I was surprised to see
that when they showed the engine assembly area, that the engines they were
showing being built were late-model T3 engines.  I first noticed it when
they put the intake air distributor on a set of engines.  They followed the
engine through the whole procedure, finishing with a guy popping pairs of
injectors into the LH manifolds.  They clearly showed the fan shroud for a
couple of seconds, so I know I wasn't dreaming...  Just thought it was a
strange coincidence.  Speedvision usually replays stuff within a couple of
weeks, so we might be able to catch it again.

Jake Kooser