Re: [T3] Heated debate in the office.....

sounds like you are talking about a bradely or something.  a PUMA is
certainly not a kit car based on a type 1 pan with bus taillights.  it is a
convertable looks similiar to a early 914.  i am wondering what if anything
this list can tell me about the PUMA.  i have seen one at a vw show about a
year ago.
kAz in FLA

<< I've seen one up close, and I rather doubt that VW had anything to do with
 it. Looked like just another kit car to me -- fiberglass on a Type 1, rough
 where it doesn't show much, off-the-shelf parts (e.g. late Bus taillights
 turned sideways), etc. Not bad looking as these things go, but not
 impressive and certainly not Type 3.  >>