Re: [T3] Heated debate in the office.....

=> what about the PUMA?  what is the story with the
=> Puma that vw was behind?

I've seen one up close, and I rather doubt that VW had anything to do with
it. Looked like just another kit car to me -- fiberglass on a Type 1, rough
where it doesn't show much, off-the-shelf parts (e.g. late Bus taillights
turned sideways), etc. Not bad looking as these things go, but not
impressive and certainly not Type 3.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343