[T3] Parts book illustrations

I've uploaded the first section (engine) of these to the club website.  They
are quite large on the screen, but only around 40KB each.  Any smaller size
and the detail of how the exploded pieces go together is much less clear.

Once I thought I might OCR all the part numbers, and I did make a start, but
I simply don't have time, and Big Al is working on a much better version at
the moment.  Hopefully you'll find these useful for reference in the
meantime.  I've put a link from the technical menu, but here's the link
anyway:-
http://www.hallvw.clara.net/type3/T3pbo/index.htm

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club