Re: [T3] carb wierdness...

Though there seems to be much confusion, on the different versions of PDSIT
32's, I find that generally :
-the piston type chokes are the earlier ones(upto '68 or so?)
-the diaphragm ones are the later type continued on into the 32-34 and later
to the 34's.
The above don't seem to have much effect after warm-up.
-Venturies, jets,floats etc. remained basically the same as long as you
stayed with the 32, 32-34 series.
-Another thing to check is whether you have one or two copper pipes
protruding into the venturi area, and whether this is the same on both
carbs.

That's about it.
Herman

> Well, during the rebuild of my two solex 32 PDSIT carbs, i noticed some
> wierdnesses...  first of all, they kind of appear tobe different models.
In