[T3] Resurrection Morning

After a long winter I resurrected my 70 FI Square this AM.  Its been in
storage for the winter.  What fun ;-)

One thing I did notice.  After I started it while it was warming up it would
flip back and forth, every 5 seconds or so, between a moderately fast idle
and a 1/2 step above stall.  It must have gone back and forth like this for
5 minutes.  It didn't do this in the past.

Once it warmed up no problem and it drove to work like a kitten.

Man I have to say it was a good morning.

--
Frank.Dauns@experian.com
Database Administrator