Re: [T3] won't start

I finally got it started! I'm not really sure what did
the trick, but I took out the trigger points and
cleaned them out really good and made sure that they
opened and closed right. now I need to adjust the
valves to get the noise out of them, they're very
loud!

http://www.pelicanparts.com/support/vw1218_tester.htm