[t3] brm's

Got my RMMW catalog last night and noticed no BRM's.  Have seen them
in earlier catalogs (maybe it was a different company).  Anyway as
someone pointed out to me off-list, vwcalimports has them listed but
at $227 per wheel including center caps and lug nuts.  I have 5 wheels
with tires (used ofcourse),center caps (one missing for the spare),lug
nuts (for 4 wheels - don't need for spare ((hahaha)), and two adapters
with lug bolts which were on the front (I had early wide 5 drums on
the
rear).  FIY, I am two notches low (I think) in the front and turning
radius
was reduced w/ the 135/15 tires - due to the adapters.
Just want to be upfront with everyone.  Don't want to mislead anybody.

Update: one more brake line to bend and my baby will be sitting on the
new
setup.  I am sooooooo pumped.  Hope I can get the rest buttoned up
before
Spring Meet in Puyallup,WA (April 29th - right?).  I have'nt driven
the car
since October. (I know,,,,some of you have been without longer than
that)

Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty