Re: [T3] Inner diameter of windshield washer hose?

I used 3mm on mine when the old hose split near the switch. Not fun coming
off work and find 1.5 liters of alcoholed washer fluid on the floor. The
alcohol stench was awesome, glad I didnt get pulled over by the cops :-D

When reattaching the new hose, the small rubber pieces didnt provide enough
tension to hold pressure so I used superglue and a fastening strip around the
end to hold it in place. Yo just cant get that small hose clamps, at least I
didnt find any anywhere.

PerL
73 Variant L