From: "Strex" <strex@flex.com.au>
To: "TYPE3 DOT ORG" <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 11:18 PM
Subject: [T3] Rear Panels

: Okay guys ... You were probably awaiting this message ...
:
: For my '65 NB ... What rear pannels and passenger door will fit ...
:
: Am I correct in syaing a pre 1968 model will match up with a 65/64 ... And
: wil they match if they come from ..Either a Square Back or Fastback or do
: have to stick with a Notch?
:
: Lex - Sydney Australia
: