[T3] BRM's

I have a set of repro BRM's plus one for the spare.  Two have 175/15
and three have 135/15 tires, 4 have FLAT4 center caps.  I also have 2
wheel adapters for these with bolts and lug nuts.  If anyone is
interested,
e-mail off line.  The wheels are perfect and RMMW is the only catalog
I have
seen list them (although I am pretty limited on research here), they
are $240
each with no center caps,tires,or lug nuts.  I want $800 for the set
and I am
in the center of Washington state.

Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty w/ late model 16x7 Porsche Alloys