[T3] British VW shows

Dan

Dave & Dave have listed all the good shows, Bug Jam has turned into a mini
Glastonbury, I only go for the cars, racing and trying to get a good bargain
for the fasty. I'm not into the drug culture and house music(give me a Bud
and The Who and I'm content), There always seem to be too many idiots who
think they can drive at 50mph through the camping area. I am going to try
and make the Type 3 meeting in Germany this year. I will take my digital
camera(if I go) and try and get some good photos. My wife and I are thinking
of making a holiday of it go to the show and visit the Wolfsburg factory,
Maybe take in VW Euro in Belgium, I think it's at roughly about that time of
year, Anybody got the dates for that? The organisers of Beetle Bash did a
runner, leaving about 5 - 8 American cars over here that they had shipped
over for the show, leaving the owners to find their own way of getting their
cars back. (jolly nice of them) Volksworld came to rescue with that if I
remember right. Anyway I think that Bug Jam is a good show if you can put up
with the loud music and dirty toilets for 3 days.

Cheers
Jason
72 Fasty