[T3] Anyone got a spare?? (Engine!)

Hey, all,
    Im looking for a complete or almost complete type 3 engine.  Ideally, if
I'd like to find one that i can just "plug" into my car and drive it.  When I
bought the car, i was told it had a 1835cc in it, but the case is cracked,
its leaking and burning oil, and it was built really half-assed.  for
example, the valve adjust ment screws are different on each side(one side has
allen-wrench screws, and the other had flat-head screws..)  and i dont know
anything about it, and it has been sitting for 6 years.  I dont trust it.  I
plan on having it torn down and seeing what is re-useable.  but, in the
meantime, i want to be able to drive my T3.

so, anyway, any engines near Los Angeles, Ca??

Jerrod
67 Fastback