Re: [T3] side markers to turn signals

TobyE=> care to make a write-up that I could perform on my
=> car and post to my web site?

It's really dead easy, assuming the marker lights and turn signals are wired
and working properly. It's all done at the connector block on the steering
column. This may be harder to get at on later cars, I dunno. Find the wires
that go off to the side markers. Pull them loose. Find the wires that go to
the turn signals. To each of them add a spade extension, which gives you
another connection on the same circuit. Plug the respective marker wires to
each. Done deal.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia