Re: [T3] Volksworld Show quick report

So what are the good shows in the UK these days? It's been a few years since I
last attended a show as I've been working abroad.

I only ever went to the Volksworld show once and that was at the NEC in
Birmingham, all the locals broke into the vdubs outside and nicked all the
stereos! I always enjoyed Stonor and I used to go to Bug Jam in the early years,
what's Bug Jam like these days? Too raucous/busy? and I only ever went to the
Winter Nationals at 'the pod' once, is it still going?

I'm moving back to London in a month or so and will breathing life back into my
fastback. Then I'll be needing some shows to cruise to  :-)

Dan
'73 Fastback