[T3] vwtype3.org suggestion.

I think it would be awsome if they put a CHATROOM up on the website!!!! then,
instead of corresponding just by email all the time, we could all chat in
realtime!!  Greg, i think you should look into that.   it wouldnt be that
hard to put one up, i dont think.  you could fine a ready made cut-n-paste
javascript one.

Who would like to have our very own VWTYPE3 CHATROOM?!
I know i would.

Jerrod
67 Fastback