[T3] idle adjustment...

Hey y'all,
How do i adjust the idle speed(dual solex 32PDSIT's)?  in the manuals, it
doesnt show where the idle adjustment screw is, and it uses different names
for things, and confuses me.  My idle is WAY to high, after i did the
rebuild... but, my carbs are missing come things, and im getting another set
of carbs soon (Thanks to Pat) that are NOT missing the pieces that mine are
missing.  until then, though...