Re: type3-d Digest V01 #77

Heather, and everyone,

	It's possible for an address to be automatically unsubscribed from
the list if too many messages bounce to that address.

	First thing you can do, if you have Web access, is to check

	http://vwtype3.org/listarchive/maillist.html

where the last week's worth of messages are posted on the Web, updated once
per hour.  This will confirm that the list is generally up and running.

	Then, simply send in a new subscription request via the
instructions located here:

	http://vwtype3.org/list/

	If you do not start receiving the list, or if you experience other
funny business, please feel free to drop me a line directly and I'll be
happy to help.

Regards,
-Greg Merritt