[T3] lowering

   Does lowering change the handling at all? My 66 fastback sits low in
the rear due to tired torsion. A friend suggested I lower the front
until it's even with or slightly lower than the rear. I'll probably
replace the torsion rods either way, but I'm wondering; will it handle
good on the highway once lowered, or is the stock setting a much better
ride?

                         Bugwhyzer