[T3] The new RMMW catalog!

Made for some good reading on the... made for some good reading!

NEW stuff of T3 interest... a rust repair panel for the inner body to the
rear of the door and for the front nose where they all rust out around the
front bumper mounts.  These peices have never been on the aftermarket... and
I dont thing they are NOS VW... if someone orders them let us know the
quality and fit... if there halfway decent they could come in handy. Im
surprized someone repro'd T3 sheetmetal at this late a date!

the late tail lenses with the amber top are finally under $30.... I was
never shure why they were so expensive anyway.

As another listee stated... the front bump stops are available!!  this will
be a great help... and make for one less thing to find in the shed when the
snow melts.

It still amazes me what there asking for the FI stuff... I have alot of NOS
L jet stuff and if I thought I could get a quarter what there asking Id be
able to put a berg motor in the Square too!!

Keith