Re: [T3] fender welting

Tim wrote:
 <I found some generic fender welting as opposed to the o.e. type. The
<generic ones need to be cut to fit. Has any one used the generic type
<before? Did it work out ok for you?
Yes I used the generic type before with good results but I guess it
may not be looking exactly original to the discriminating type 3er.
The secret to a good fit is cutting around bolts and at angles correctly
or else the welting will look wavy and stick out.
worked for me.

LEON MARTINEZ
1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA