[T3] Rear drums

I'm reposting this. I thing the problems that the list had dropped
my post:

Anyone know if Thing drums (Rear) will fit a Type 3 backing plate (Rear)?

Or, will 5 lug drums fit on an IRS backing plate? I see these used on
lots of off road vehicles in the magazines.

I'm working on my sandrail,
and I need five lug drums on T-3 IRS backing
plates.

Thanks.

--

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

Member: Rose City Volksters - http://members.nbci.com/rosecityvolk/

http://www.volkshaus.com

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake,electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - with new 2.0l wheels.
'?? T-3 Sandrail

Disc brake T-3 front end for sale: email phillip@volkshaus.com