Re: Michelin XZX

>Most
>of the people on this list have probably never dealt with bias ply
>tires.

	I bought my '63 Beetle several weeks after a medium-bad accident
totalled my '71 Super.  Driving that '63 home across an sf bay area bridge
during afternoon rush hour was my first time behind the wheel of a car
after that accident.  To make matters worse, the Beetle had bald bias ply
tires.  I was terrified.  Ugh.

	My parents' '69 Beetle still has an original-style bias bly
Continental brand spare under the hood!

-Greg