Re: Michelin XZX

On 21 Mar 2001, at 10:43, Simon Glen wrote:

> The Michelin X, XAs and XZX tyres

The XAS was a different, but similar tire. The second tire in your
sequence should be the ZX.  ;-)

I suppose the successor must be something like an XZXZ. ;-)

I was disappointed when the X radial went away, but that must have
been nearly 30 years ago! How many of us can still remember its
introduction and the revolution it caused in tire construction? Most
of the people on this list have probably never dealt with bias ply
tires.