Re: Michelin XZX

On 20 Mar 2001, at 17:10, Russ Wolfe wrote:

> I am just going by my experience. I used to drive Michelin on all of my cars
> before we moved to the country. That is why I put the Michelin's on the car.

Russ, is it possible that you are relating an experience with a
Michelin tire other than the XZX? Michelin makes a wide variety of
tires and a lot of them are made for high performance with a softer
tread compound. The XZX was pretty much a small sports car tire IIRC.

I don't think they ever made an XZX in a size appropriate for a
Cherokee.