[T3] Rebuilding Carbs or Replacing them ??

My 1970 automatic Fastback has two 34 solex carbs.
Since its super slow off the line, but runs good once going and can still go
over 80, I was thinking of rebuilding the carbs.  The car only has 83K miles
on it.  (Someone else removed the Fuel Injection stuff.)  My question is...
is it worth rebuilding them, or seeing they are old should they be replaced?
$15 each to rebuild or $130 to buy each.. hmmmm  or just getting larger
carbs?
any advice?

Summer is almost here and I will be putting the AC compressor back online.
then its really slow.
Ralph