Re: Re:Tires

About the treadwear ratings on tires, just because the treadwear rating
isn't
high, doesn't mean the tire is of bad quality, it can just mean that the
tire
is more soft, and therefore more sticky on the road; which in many cases
isn't

YES!!

This is true... the Z rated tires on my RX7 are TW 220... they are a MUCH
higher QUALITY tire than I have on the square with TW350... but they wont
last nearly as long... expecially if I get happy with the car.

Yes the stickier the tire the lower the TW and the faster they will wear
out.  Give a little here and take it from there!

Keith