Re: [T3] front end

At 12:15 PM -0500 3/17/01, Benjamin Hess wrote:
>inches of play, and i needed to replace the front end. ithis guy seemed a

	In the end, you'll need to replace the whole car -- just get rid of
the Squarback now and buy a brand new Hyundai (or some brand of used car
that this mechanic is familiar with).

	Seriously -- if he can't determine the part or parts that need
replacing, I wouldn't take my car near him again.  Take it to another
mechanic who can actually find out what's wrong, learn how to do it
yourself, or prepare to pay for this mechanic's "just replace everything
whether you need it or not" guesswork.  Besides -- you can't buy an entire
new front end, the best you'll do is pull one off of a junkyard car, which
will likely be no better than yours...

Good luck!
-Greg